Dubai’s impressive new private developer NSHAMA has launched its first mega-project. Led by former EMAAR International CEO Fred Durie, the company’s TOWN SQUARE development really couldn't have been designed any better.
Spread over 750 acres, it will feature 3,000 town houses, 18,000 apartments and huge retail, commercial and hospitality space. Add in running and cycle tracks, skateboard parks, green spaces, community swimming pools – plus dining districts, plazas, schools and hospitals, you can see why some people are calling this the “New Dubai”.
If all goes according to plan, then within 10 years 85,000 people will live and work in Town Square.
This is the best value and quality available today in Dubai and all potential home buyers should pay close attention -- at only 450 Dhs per sq.ft this is a genuinely impressive package.
Spacious three and four bedroom town houses are offered, with master bedrooms that have an attached en-suite bathroom along with patio doors that open onto a private terrace or balcony. Each town house comes with built-in wardrobes and intricately trimmed tiled floors, and equipped with high-speed fibre optic data, as well as noise cancelling windows to keep the home cool and a covered two-car garage.
- New Dubai, On Al-Qudra Road and Emirates Road.
- 3000 town houses
- 18,000 apartments
- Green, connected communities focusing on the promotion of active outdoor lifestyle.
Green trial and parks:
- Perimeter trial almost 9km long
- Inner ring 3.4km long- with almost 100 intimate gardens
- 14 community gardens
- 6km dedicated jogging paths
- 3.4km cycling routes
- Public park/Town Square, size of 16 soccer pitches
- Central park (37,000 m2) one of the largest central parks in the world.
- Offering range of engaging activities and attractions for all family members.
- Quiet places for strolling and exploring with the Town Square.
- Outdoor Cinema, Stone sculpture garden, outdoor events.
- Play grounds for children.
- Sporting activities such as running, cycling paths, sports field.
- Central water feature fountain.
- Surrounded by high street shopping and hospitality including Vida Hotel.
- 2 football field
- 2 basketball courts
- Skate parks and tennis courts
- Over 25 outdoor gyms.
- 600 retail stores- 350 alone being around main square.
- Fine- dining experiences overlooking main square
- Wifi all over the Town Square for internet use.
THESE TOWNHOUSES ARE SELLING LIKE HOT CAKES, AND ARE LIMITED IN AVAILABILITY!